Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to MEEEE!

This years birthday celebration seemed to never end!!!   It started a week early, when Kent brought home flowers from Kampala.  That night was EB's birthday party (the daughter of the TN  team leader).
 (Lady wearing a party hat Kent picked up in Kampala)
 The following Tuesday (still before my birthday) we had the Waco team over for dinner.  They brought a HUGE cake for the celebration, and after dinner we ended up having a talent show.  After the Talent show, we worshiped (huge blessing to me).  Then they all prayed over me and then over each one of the girls, and Kent too!
Kent hooked me up with the goods when he brought home flowers.  He bought the bundles, tons of them too!  And I had the joy and pleasure of arranging them in my pickle jars and placing them all over the house!
Later one of the students from College Staion gave me some yummy smelling lotion cause she had noticed on facebook that they would be here on my birthday! All in all a really blessed "day".

1 comment:

hariette petersen said...

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!! Happy birthday and may God continue to bless your ministry. what an adventurous life your girls are having.