Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Hidden Talent

I had the privilege of talking my friends pictures the other day. They were the first they had done in 4 years, I think. We had a lot of fun, despite the fact that it started to rain moments before we went out to get started.... But we made it work and we got some cute pictures too!




I'm thinking about offering my "talent" as a way of earning money for our South Africa trip! If you or any one you know is interested in getting some new family pictures, while helping send MY family on their next journey....... Let me know!!

3 comments:

Tressa said...

Well, after you take our pics, I will be happy to post your amazing work and advertise to the world how good you are on our blog!! :)
Cant wait!

Leisel said...

awwww! first time i've been on since you put these up! Do you know Nathaniel STILL has not had a hair cut!? ahhhh! AND I'M seriously thinking about having you take more oif Annaliese. i Have several dresses that were mine when i was a girl taht she has almost outgrown..im not sure what my sentimental attachment is, but oh, well!

Leisel said...

and yes, FOUR years is right! We were SO blessed by teh taking of these pictures! And, as you can see, Becky did a GREAT job!