Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday Party and Park

The weekend before last we had a birthday party to attend at a park. I took the camera along and took lots of shots, but these are a few of my favorites.......
We joke with Mekala that she is the messy-est eater in our family. She enjoys her food and makes a mess while doing it.... Now I have proof!
Look at that sweet face! Emma loves going to the park!! I think she could slide for hours.
Here is Sarah.... I wanted to get a shot of all of the girls lined up with their back to me like Sarah below.... but we had a major distraction and I never could get them back in picture mode.


3 comments:

Tressa said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! BEAUTIFUL girls!! I miss you so much. I hope you are all doing well!
MUCH LOVE!
Tressa

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had time to "blog". I love keeping up with you all this way. And the pictures are priceless to a "gram".
What did we ever do before "computers"?!!!

Becky said...

I don't know what we did either! I'm glad you enjoy the blog, I enjoy doing it!!