Monday, May 12, 2008

GOD is amazing!!

I only have a minute, but I had to give glory where glory was due.

Some of you may recall in my Givin' Praise post that the girls were going to Peru, but we still had some expenses. That was on the 6th, today is the 12th, ONLY SIX DAYS LATER...... We got the most recent update on our trip funds and we have all of it, but $637 dollars, and I have two checks on my fridge that total up to $35 dollars, meaning.... we only owe six hundred dollars of an $8800.00 trip!!!

When I saw the print out all I could say was "WOW" that was all I could some up with... that and lots of tears!! God is so faithful!!! I wish I had words to express my thoughts and feelings right now!!

The verse of the night::

Romans 8:32 He (God) who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us ALL --- how will he (God) not also, along with him (Christ), GRACIOUSLY GIVE US ALL THINGS?

Jesus, thank you for all your gifts. Both earthly and eternal! We would be lost without you. You always come through! Words are not enough to express the feelings in my heart! May I always be reminded of your faithfulness!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Becky, you have done a fabulous job with the blog! I really enjoyed seeing the picture of you, Kent and your precious girls. Good luck with the milking and butter making. You also can add a little yellow food coloring for color. We will be praying for you all on your trip and we will be looking forward to hearing all about it. Linda