Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Empty....

I feel compelled to write to day. I've gotten in the habit (so far) of making this a daily thing.

Aaaaaaa......


Hummmm.......


Weeeelllllllllll.........


UUUHHHHHH..........


Well, I wish I was one of those thoughtful, witty people that always had something interesting to say, but alas I'm not! So just enjoy these pictures of two of my beautiful babies!!












Lord, bless all who read this, simple as it may be. Let them feel the power of your constant presence in their lives! May they see you in the little things as well as the big. May their lives be glorifying to the Father!!

1 comment:

Tressa said...

YES indeed these are two beautiful girls! You can see the JOY stamped all over them! Your photos are great! We HAVE to get together!!! SOON! VERY SOON!!!!